Touchstone Inn a Taos Treasure
Touchstone Inn is a historic adobe home bordering Taos Pueblo Lands. We have guest rooms available to suit your personal taste. Our living room and dining room are communal spaces. Enjoy writing a postcard or playing the baby grand. Borrow a book, or enjoy Touchstone Inn‘s art collection which is superb. Sit for a while in front of the fire and let us tell you about the history of the house and our close connection to Mable Dodge and Tony Luhan.
The Breakfast Gallery at Touchstone Inn houses Bren Price’s work (one of the youngest members of the Taos Masters and a founder of the Taos Artists Organization) and has been called a living watercolor, where the bright light streaming through the skylights and conservatory windows animate the artist’s work.
The grounds are available for you to roam at Touchstone Inn. We have a little over two acres of land and our property backs up to Taos Pueblo Indian lands with sweeping views of Taos Mountain. Enjoy the peaceful views from our tree house or enjoy picking apples when they are in season.
Our food is award winning. We serve a two course breakfast each morning of your stay and dinner is by reservtion.
All rooms at Touchstone Inn have a two night minimum and can be booked online.
Amenities at Touchstone Inn Include:
- Private luxury baths with robes
- Down comforters and pillows
- Coffee maker with fixings
- Hair dryer
- Wine glasses and openers
- Fine art
- Two acres to roam with a labyrinth and tree-house big enough for a camp-out
- Two course breakfast is included each morning of your stay and dinner can be booked by reservation
- 24/7 access to the living room, private dining room, gallery, a standard size fridge, microwave, 2 freezers for ice, wine fridge, infer-red sauna, and beverages
Most rooms at our Inn have private patios and entrances. Four rooms have Jacuzzi tubs. Some rooms have traditional, wood burning, Kiva fireplaces and others have candle burning fireplaces. Microwave and refrigerator are available in most rooms.
We can configure two, three and four room suites for large parties or families.