Woody Crumbo. this newly remodeled room is named after Cowboy Hall of Fame artist who once lived here. It features a queen and full sized beds. A candlelight adobe fireplace and large tiled shower complete a genuine experience of old Taos hospitality at its legendary best. This room can sleep two or four and is perfect for friends traveling together or families.
Current lodging rate is $165.00 per night; lodging fee of $25 per person is added beyond double occupancy. Please specify the number of people in the comments section when you make the reservation and we will charge accordingly;
- as tax rates are different, breakfast rates have been separated to reflect a fee of $12.50 each person per day, which is not taxed and is charged upon booking. Specify in the comments section if you do not wish to have breakfast and if you have any food allergies. The regular lodging rate is $185.00 per night. Two night minimum. A one night booking is charged the regular lodging rate and must be cleared with our office before booking. Please specify the number of people when you make the reservation and we will charge accordingly.
The regular lodging rate is $185.00 per night for double occupancy. The weekly rate is $700.00. The monthly rate is $1200.00. Two night minimum. Tax is added to each reservation.
Touchstone is a house with many different rooms available for you to enjoy. Touchstone’s living room and dining room are communal spaces. Enjoy writing a postcard or playing the baby grand. Borrow a book, or enjoy Touchstone’s art collection. Sit for a while in front of the fire and let us tell you about the history of the house and our close connection to Mable Dodge and Tony Luhan.
Our Gallery has been called a living watercolor, where the bright light streaming through the skylights and conservatory windows animate the artist’s work.
All rooms have a two night minimum and can be booked online.
All rooms at Touchstone have:
- Private luxury baths with robes
- Down comforters and pillows
- Tape/CD player
- Coffee maker with fixings
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Wine glasses and openers
- Fine art
- Wireless internet access
- Two acres to roam with a labyrinth and tree-house big enough for a camp-out
- 24/7 access to the living room, private dining room, gallery, a standard size fridge, microwave, 2 freezers for ice, wine fridge, and sauna.
Most rooms have private patios and outside entrances. Four rooms have Jacuzzi tubs. Some rooms have traditional, wood burning, Kiva fireplaces. Microwave and refrigerator available in most rooms.
We can configure two, three and four room suites for large parties or families. Your family will enjoy the Woody Crumbo.