Named after Cowboy Hall of Fame artist, Woody Crumbo, who once lived here on the property. It features a queen bed, a full-sized bed and a twin-size couch. A candlelight adobe fireplace and large tiled shower complete a genuine experience of old Taos hospitality at its legendary best. This room can sleep two, four or five with couch (not a fold out) and is perfect for friends traveling together or families.
Deluxe Queen / Full: Current lodging rate is $145.00 for 2. Additional persons lodging rate is $25 each. Breakfast rate has been separated to reflect a fee of $20 per, which is not taxed and is charged upon booking, if you opt-in for breakfast. The inclusive rate is $185.00 per night for 2. Specify in the comments section if you wish to have breakfast and if you have any food allergies. Taxes, processing fee and breakfast is added to each reservation. Two night minimum.
A one night booking is charged the inclusive rate and must be cleared with our office before booking. Please specify the number of people when you make the reservation and we will charge accordingly.
All rooms have a two night minimum and can be booked online through our secure website – simply select the availability button on any page.
All rooms at Touchstone have:
- Private luxury baths with robes
- Down comforters and pillows – optional non-down available
- Coffee maker with fixings – bring your own coffee if you like
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Wine glasses and openers
- Fine art
- Limited Wireless internet access – although we have 2 modems, adobe walls are not conducive. Bring your own hotspot if you are dependent on being connected; internet cafes are nearby.
- Two acres to roam with a tree-house big enough for a camp-out